Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome to the Club Sandwiched Forum!  

RSS
Andrea Weber
(@andreaweber)
New Member Admin

There’s a purposeful significance to the word “Club” in Club Sandwiched.  The intention here is to be a real club and ultimately feel like you’re a part of a community.

When you’re living the life of being in the Sandwich Generation, a lot of times you feel very isolated. You wonder where are all the other people in your shoes are hiding. Don’t know about you, but when I finally came across someone going through the same as me, it felt so validating.  Right?  I was like, wait, I’m not the only crazy person trying to figure out how to take my parent’s driver’s license away from them.

So, we made it a bit easy to find similar people right here in this Forum. Now you don’t have to accidentally bump into another Sandwich Generation-er, you can actively talk to others in your boat right here.  

Ask questions. Dumb questions. There’s no judging in this club.  Or offer up some advice on what’s working for you in a particular area – finding a caregiver, organizing medicines, occupying your kids while taking care of your mom.  Everyone that comes to this forum can benefit from other’s questions, opinions, advice and venting.

Only one big rule in this forum.  Be respectful.  Be nice.  Don’t we all have enough stress in our day?  We don’t need more here.  Please let this be the safe zone where you can talk freely about how you’re handling a situation.

We’re already a pretty awesome group providing for our parents and kids. Lets hold ourselves to a very high standard and be there for one another in the safest, most non-judgmental place possible.

Now, go for it.  Find a topic in the forum list and post.  Ask that question. Answer someone else’s question or even post about a little known fact that helped you along the way.  And, with any club, people want to know who the members are so please introduce yourself to the group to begin the post (first name, parent’s situation, your kid’s ages, etc.). Anything that will help another person relate to your situation. 

Now go “talk amongst yourselves”! 

Posted : 11/05/2017 9:27 pm
liboecheag
(@liboecheag)

Good boxers who are fighting go over on betbestwin.ru
go over and you will be very satisfied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2023 11:55 am
Share: